Friday, July 18, 2008

On a Cloudy and Windy Day Like This....

Pretty clouds make a nice back ground


Charleston seen from James Island


Container ship docks in the harbor


Private boat docks going out to the water


The wind was blowing me almost away :-)


A very small but pretty beach


A close up with my long lens of the Ravanel bridge - it looks like the bridge is just around the corner, right?


It was a pretty afternoon yesterday, the wind was blowing like crazy and the clouds were fantastic in the sky. I like to feel the wind on my skin and to smell the salty water, watching people at the beach and capturing some great moments in time. I have more pictures tomorrow about this small spot out somewhere on Johns Island in Charleston, so stay tuned! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment