Monday, July 14, 2008

In the Streets of Charleston, SC

A small lane down at the Rainbow Raw


House front across of the Rainbow Raw with pretty flowers - the lantern is burning already


Cobble stone street and brick houses - this scene has a very European look for me


These big white flower trees are blooming everywhere over town
(also in other very strong and gorgeous red colors)



Nice house front close down by the water


That's my apartment - I wish to have..... :-)


Last sunbeam on the house front



I love it very much to stroll the streets and all the small lanes of Charleston - and it's beautiful the most in the beginning warm evening lights.

Sorry, but I don't know the names of all these houses or streets - I'm enjoying more the details and the atmosphere of the moment. And when my camera clicks and I know, that I captured a nice scene in a good picture, that's what makes me happy.

That''s all what I need.... stay tuned, there will be more to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment