Monday, November 8, 2010

HAULS FOR CHRISTMAS

Christmas is coming! Time flies so fast! :)

My rehearsal for my thesis was cancelled today, so I started shopping for Christmas gifts before I get hell busy.

I spotted this cute night gown. It looks expensive (well, it looks crappy here because I just laid it on the floor without fixing it. But swear! This is very pretty in actual!), but truth be told, it's 119php only! It's for me by the way. :)

Wallets for the house helpers. :)

A sleeping dress for hubby's sister.

At last, my inaanak gift list is accomplished. Isn't this gift set the cutest? I bought them individually, except for the carter's tee and shorts pair which comes as a set.


A Marithe Francois Girbaud men's wallet for hubby. His wallet should retire already, so I guess he'll love this for Christmas. Look! The purchase also came with a gift pouch. :)

A Marks and Spencers Rose Hand and Nail Cream for Hubby's mom. :)

WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS? HAVE YOU STARTED HAULING FOR CHRISTMAS TO AVOID THE CHRISTMAS RUSH? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment