Friday, August 14, 2009

It's Friday...

This "Cat Tales" I have seen by a pond on a RV Park in Silver Springs, Florida


I really don't know the name for this beautiful flower. They reminds me to an Iris or to Glads. I'm sure there exist a right botanical name. Do you know it?




Hi my friends,

I'm overwhelmed with all your kind comments to my last post. You made my day! Thank you so much for that!

We are back at the Space Coast - Oh, my....I guess I told you that already yesterday...LOL... and guess what? We are planning to settle down somewhere here on the mainland or somewhere further out by the beach. We only have to find the RIGHT place to be.

Tomorrow we will start with driving around and "hunting" for that cute, clean, small and still affordable house in a secure, nice region of the Space Coast. If YOU know something like that, let us know.... PLEASE!

My email is: susanne2049(at)gmail.com.

Stay with me, I'll be still posting and update you with all the exciting news to come! But for first this: Happy Friday! :)

Susanne

0 comments:

Post a Comment