Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Majesty of The Grand Canyon

1
It takes your breath away - that's all I can say!
Enjoy the photos I made yesterday by our visit to the Grand Canyon National Park.


2


3


4


5


6


7


8


9


10


11


12

13


14

Grand Canyon National Park

A powerful and inspiring landscape, the Grand Canyon overwhelms our senses through its immense size; 277 river miles (446km) long, up to 18 miles (29km) wide, and a mile (1.6km) deep.

(click in the link to read more about the National Park)



Hi my friends,

I think these pictures don't need any words! The Grand Canyon is overwhelmingly beautiful - and full with tourists of all nationalities.

Thank you so much for all your kind comments and compliments to my post from yesterday. Today we relaxed a day more here in Northern Arizona, close to Utah. And that's the place where we will be heading on tomorrow: The Brice Canyon! People say, it's almost prettier than the Grand Canyon. It's hard to believe, but I'm very excited to see that and to show you photos about again, hoping not to bore you to much...LOL...

Stay with me :)
Susanne


0 comments:

Post a Comment