Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Featuring my husbands paintings at "Tuesday Specials" # 17

White sailboat in sunset light




Tuesday Specials

It is Tuesday again...!
I had an idea about supporting my husband’s fine art paintings. I am going to call it “The Tuesday Specials” and on Tuesdays I will present one painting from his collection of Key West pictures.


The pictures are from original paintings done in Acrylic and/or Oil…and some of them are already in famous collections all over the globe. The originals that are available for purchase range in price from $ 695 to $ 4,500 based on sizes. There are also prints available.

For more details see our website:
www.vanhulstart.com . For special requests please send an email at susanne49@yahoo.com.






Make good MONEY online, display CBproAds on your blog!
It's easy to sign up HERE, it's FREE!

Visit also my e-Shop

0 comments:

Post a Comment