Wednesday, September 1, 2010

HAULS!

Haul time!

I would like to apologize for the crappy quality of the pictures. I've been using my brother's Canon EOS 1000D lately and I've been having some tough love with the focusing, adjusting, and all. But here are all the good and almost vivid pics. :)

Here are my hauls from Market! Market! and the Echo store in Serendra.

Comfy nightie shorts from the Fashion Market in Market! Market! They're only 50php a piece! :)

Undies from the outlet store called 77th street. :)

After trying a lot of mosquito repellent products, I've finally decided that Messy Bessy's will be my HG. It's stink- free. That's why I love it so much. :)

My SM Megamall hauls!

Lately, Parisian's been producing top of the line shoe styles. And I agree. Their new designs are much better, as compared to their older designs. And it's even at par with the branded ones in terms of style and quality, but at a cheaper cost. I've been wanting to buy a wedge because I'm into country- inspired dressing lately. Denims, roses, leathers, and neutrals for autumn.

This baby is so comfortable to wear! This pretty lil' thing is for 799php only. :)

I don't usually wear spaghetti tank tops but I really find this pretty. :)

A nice plain navy blue top. Hugs my form nicely. It's 265php only. :)

Finally. I bought myself a denim skirt. It has denim studs on the left part of the hemline. I got it for 865php only. :)

Here's what I got from fully- Booked. I'm the type of person who would always hang on to my lucky charms for good vibes and good luck. I've had charm bracelets before but I just keep on losing 'em. I've always wanted to buy a Kimmi Doll. They're so unique and I think what makes them special is that they're "feel good" dolls. I've been waiting for Yoshi, the good luck doll. And guess what? I finally got the elusive Yoshi! It's their best- seller. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment