Thursday, September 2, 2010

FINALLY, A COSMETIC HAUL

Finally, I bought make- up! :)

I can't believe that I actually took a break from make- up hauling. It's been a while since my last make- up haul. I have been passing by Rustan's, but I can't seem to bring myself to buy even an eyeliner. I just don't feel like it. There's just no explanation for a weird behavior of someone who runs a beauty blog. The longest period that I've hibernated from make- up hauling is around 5 months. :)

Anyway, here I am, back with my hauls. I've a few coming up. I've realized that I have a ton of make- ups, and I'm more interested with clothes as of the moment. And I am also trying (TRYING!) to save for a Panasonic Lumix LX3.

Moving forward...

I've realized that I don't have a rose colored blush in my stash. I've told you guys that I'm into country- style dressing lately. And Bobbi Brown's Denim Rose Collection inspired me to pair my style with rose- colored cheeks and lips to complete the vintage look. I lahvet! :)

And Duke says 'hi!' to everyone. My baby's one year old and he's becoming more and more mischievous each day (but I still love him anyway). :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment